Carol Baker has retired from the Los Angeles office of the American Federation of Television & Radio Artists after 30 years of work in executive positions. She was most recently administrator of the Frank Nelson Fund, which provides services to several hundred members in financial need each year.Baker’s slot will be filled by Kathleen Winslow, a four-year AFTRA veteran.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut