Brett Robinson has joined the Kushner-Locke Co. as chief financial officer, replacing longtime CFO Robert Swan, who recently ankled the indie production and distribution company to pursue other interests. Robinson joins K-L after an eight-year stint at Dick Clark Prods., where he served as controller.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London