Brett Robinson has joined the Kushner-Locke Co. as chief financial officer, replacing longtime CFO Robert Swan, who recently ankled the indie production and distribution company to pursue other interests. Robinson joins K-L after an eight-year stint at Dick Clark Prods., where he served as controller.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania