Brett Robinson has joined the Kushner-Locke Co. as chief financial officer, replacing longtime CFO Robert Swan, who recently ankled the indie production and distribution company to pursue other interests. Robinson joins K-L after an eight-year stint at Dick Clark Prods., where he served as controller.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut