Bob Longwell has been named chief executive of the Australian Radio Network, Oz’s largest radio web, which is owned by Ireland’s O’Reilly family and America’s Clear Channel Intl. Longwell is a 30-year American veteran of the radio industry, most recently running Clear Channel’s seven Honolulu stations.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California