Bob Longwell has been named chief executive of the Australian Radio Network, Oz’s largest radio web, which is owned by Ireland’s O’Reilly family and America’s Clear Channel Intl. Longwell is a 30-year American veteran of the radio industry, most recently running Clear Channel’s seven Honolulu stations.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut