Supertracks has named Adam Sexton, chief marketing officer. Formerly Arista Records VP of product management, Sexton will lead the company’s marketing department, working closely with major record labels to acquire music contents and develop promotional programs for retailers.Other hires at Supertracks include Allen Grazer, as VP of engineering; Amelia Bryant, as senior director of distribution programs; and Mandy Barton as senior business development analyst.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- ONSLOT, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California