Supertracks has named Adam Sexton, chief marketing officer. Formerly Arista Records VP of product management, Sexton will lead the company’s marketing department, working closely with major record labels to acquire music contents and develop promotional programs for retailers.Other hires at Supertracks include Allen Grazer, as VP of engineering; Amelia Bryant, as senior director of distribution programs; and Mandy Barton as senior business development analyst.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London