Supertracks has named Adam Sexton, chief marketing officer. Formerly Arista Records VP of product management, Sexton will lead the company’s marketing department, working closely with major record labels to acquire music contents and develop promotional programs for retailers.Other hires at Supertracks include Allen Grazer, as VP of engineering; Amelia Bryant, as senior director of distribution programs; and Mandy Barton as senior business development analyst.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania