Valerie Green has been upped to VP of marketing for cable network Romance Classics.In her new position, Green will be responsible for brand management, implementation of national and consumer trade advertising campaigns and positioning and development of the network. Prior to joining Romance Classics, Green served as president of her own media consultancy firm, Green Ink, where she specialized in advertising, promotion and creative development for TV Guide, the New York Times and other publications.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut