Tina Kramer, owner of Kramer’s Pipe and Tobacco in Beverly Hills, which catered to such Hollywood luminaries as Cecil B. DeMille and Cary Grant, died April 19 in Los Angles following complications from a brain aneurysm. Her age was not reported.Kramer and her husband, Allen, opened Kramer’s in 1949. Clientele also included Henry Wilcoxen, Sam Fuller and Billy Wilder. For the past two years, Variety’s Cigar Annual issues featured ads for the shop. She is survived by her daughter, Marsha.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut