Sandy Prudden, stage manager for the syndicated program “Donny & Marie,” died Dec. 11 in Burbank following a brief illness. He was 54.Prudden formerly worked with the Osmonds in 1974, when he served as stage manager on “The Donny & Marie Show.” He was also involved in numerous TV specials including the Smothers Brothers, Dolly Parton and Whoopi Goldberg shows, and award shows such as the Academy Awards, the Emmy Awards and the American Music Awards. Prudden is survived by his wife, two sons, two daughters and 15 grandchildren. The family requests that donations be made to the Lupus Foundation of America, 1300 Piccard Dr., Ste. 200, Rockville, MD 20850-4303.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut