Fact Based Communications has tapped Nicholas Morgan chief operating officer.In this newly created position, Morgan will help guide the company’s rollout of Intl. Herald Tribune TV programming and oversee its new strategic alliance with Bloomberg TV and other programming partnerships as they evolve. He will be based in London and Rome. Morgan joins FBC after a six-year stint as regional director, Asia-Pacific, for Associated Press TV News.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut