Henry “Bud” Bostwick, Jr., father of actor Barry Bostwick, died Dec. 7 in Monsey, N.Y., from a cerebral hemorrhage and cardiac arrest. He was 86.Bostwick joined the Screen Actors Guild at the age of 79. He made appearances in films such as “Jade” (1995), “Nine Months” (1995) and “Down Periscope” (1996). He additionally appeared on the CBS TV movie “My Best Friend” with his son, and worked on several TV commercials. In addition to his son, Bostwick is survived by his wife of 59 years, Betty, and four grandchildren.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut