Helen Parker, a longtime script supervisor, died Dec. 6 of natural causes in Brentwood. She was 92.She began her career in 1930 as a script supervisor at 20th Century Fox and eventually worked on a number of Shirley Temple films. She left the business in 1944 to raise her daughter and returned to studio work in 1967. She then became part of numerous TV shows including “Lost in Space,” “Charlie’s Angels,” “The Rookies, “Mod Squad,” “Vegas” and “The Love Boat.” She retired in 1987 at the age of 80. She is survived by a daughter and two grandchildren.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut