Hazel Hammond Dewey McDowell, a costumer and wardrobe mistress in the TV industry, died Dec. 1 in Huntington Beach of natural causes.A native of Ohio, McDowell worked on several TV series including “Queen For a Day,” “The Lawrence Welk Show” and “The Tennessee Ernie Ford Show.” She is survived by her husband, a son, a daughter, four grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut