Gary Duboff, creator of dial-in movie information service FeatureFone, died Nov. 10 in Miami of a heart attack. He was 54.Duboff’s FeatureFone first debuted in Chicago in the early 1980s, and marketed the latest releases from Universal Pictures. The call-in number let moviegoers access screening times and locations. He was also president and founder of Custom Calculations Inc. and the Malkor Group of companies, based in Miami and Hong Kong. Duboff is survived by his wife and two daughters.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut