Cristofer Shihar, a film, TV and legit hairstylist who worked on a number of pics and TV series this decade, died Oct. 19 of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma at the UCLA Medical Center. He was 48.Shihar’s film credits include “The Addams Family” (1991), “A League of Their Own” (1992), “Dave” (1993), “Reality Bites” (1994) and “Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion” (1997). He also worked on the TV series “Melrose Place,” “Lois & Clark — the New Adventures of Superman” and “Saturday Night Live.” Shihar lent his talents to several Broadway productions, including “Dreamgirls,” “42nd Street” and “Bob Fosse’s Dancin’.” He is survived by a brother. Memorial services will be held at noon Saturday at Hart Park in West Hollywood. For more information, contact Tim Pearce at (323) 661-1037.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut