Connie McCauley, who served as vice president of Jack Lemmon’s Jalem Prods., died Monday following a brief battle with cancer at her Woodland Hills home. She was 69.McCauley, who worked with Lemmon on all his films for the past 21 years, began as a secretary and eventually became a respected production executive for Jalem and served as associate producer on “That’s Life,” “Mass Appeal” and other Lemmon productions. Before joining Jalem, she worked for numerous studios including 20th Century Fox, Capitol Records, NBC and Columbia Pictures. Services will be held 9:45 a.m. Friday at St. Charles Catholic Church in North Hollywood.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut