Christine Dyerly Livesay, a segment producer for “The Tonight Show With Johnny Carson,” died Aug. 17 of cancer at Providence St. Joseph’s Medical Center in Burbank. She was 51.Livesay first worked as a TV coordinator for the CBS interview show “Boutique.” In 1970 she was noticed by Ralph Story, who brought her to his ABC morning show, “Ralph Story’s A.M.” She eventually became a producer for the program. Next, she served as a writer and producer for “A.M. America,” the forerunner to “Good Morning America.” She subsequently developed and produced “The Sunday Show” and acted as a creative consultant for Universal Television. Most recently, she worked on the magazine B’nai B’rith Today. She is survived by her father.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut