Actress Beatrice Colen, perhaps best known to TV audiences as Marsha the car-hop on “Happy Days,” died Nov. 18 of lung cancer at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. She was 51.The granddaughter of Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright George S. Kaufman, she appeared in many TV shows, commercials, films and legit plays. In addition to her “Happy Days” role as the roller skating car-hop, she played Lynda Carter’s sidekick, Etta Candy, on TV’s “Wonder Woman.” She guested on numerous TV shows including “Night Court,” “Knots Landing,” “Alice” and “All in the Family.” Colen also appeared at the Mark Taper Forum in Peter Parnell’s “Romance Language.” She is survived by her husband, actor Patrick Cronin, two sons and her mother.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut