Home shopping network operator ValueVision Intl. said Tuesday that sales in December leading up to Christmas rose 84% compared to the same period last year.That increase comes on top of a 70% increase in the year-ago period, ValueVision said. Also, sales from ValueVision’s e-commerce subsidiary continued to achieve “substantially greater percentage gains than television sales,” ValueVision said in a statement. The company did not provide dollar figures for either of the sales categories. ValueVision is 39.9% owned by General Electric Co. GE.N units GE Equity and NBC.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut