TORONTO — Peter Berg’s “Very Bad Things,” already a very hot item at this year’s Toronto Film Festival, got a helping nudge up the thermostat Saturday morning when it arrived at the Plaza 2 cineplex on Bloor Street to the sound of fire trucks. Seems a concessionaire had left the kernels on a tad too long. Hence, the bizarre sight of visored fire-eaters and blurry-eyed scribes mingling in the basement lobby.In Toronto for Polygram Films Entertainment’s screening were pic’s stars Cameron Diaz and Christian Slater as well as castmembers Daniel Stern and Jon Favreau. Also spotted were Berg and Stewart Copeland who provided the music.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut