Virginia Guynes, the mother of actress Demi Moore, died of cancer July 2 at her home in Farmington, N.M. She was 54.Guynes, who was born in New Mexico, had been suffering from cancer at least a year before dying of a brain tumor, publicist Pat Kingsley said. Moore had been in Farmington with her mother for the past three months. “It was a long vigil,” the publicist said. “She was there with her children.” Last month, it was announced that Moore’s decade-long marriage to actor Bruce Willis was ending.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut