Victor Vallejo, a longtime first assistant director, died May 25 of natural causes in Laguna Hills. He was 90.Vallejo entered the film industry in the 1930s, working in the wardrobe department at Warners. He continued there during the 1940s and 1950s, working with such luminaries as James Cagney and Humphrey Bogart.In 1954, Vallejo was given an opportunity by Warner Bros. to join the Directors Guild of America as an assistant director. He spent the rest of his career working on Warner Bros. films and TV shows until his retirement in the mid-1970s. Vallejo is survived by a sister, son and two grandchildren.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut