Vaudeville performer Larry Rio died July 26 of lung cancer in Thousand Oaks. He was 83.A Brooklyn native, Rio was a member of the original Rio Brothers Comedy Dance Troupe, along with brothers Ralph and Eddie. The vaudevillians took their act all over the world, including the Palace in New York and the Palladium in London. Later in his career, he was under contract with Warner Bros. as a choreographer. He is survived by a son, daughter, four grandchildren, one brother and two sisters.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut