James E. Henry, a productions director at Showstar Prods., died of heart failure Aug. 26 in Los Angeles. He was 49.Henry was a native of Auburn, Wash., and lived in Los Angeles for the past 25 years. At Showstar, Henry headed promotion campaigns for many clients including Boeing, International Lube Guards and Legends Casino in Washington. Henry is survived by a son, his mother, his grandmother and three sisters. Donations may be made to the Wabash Deacons Fund or the Children’s Orthopedic Hospital.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut