Christopher Sylbert, a set painter on such films as “Heaven Can Wait” and “Blowout,” died of pneumonia July 24 at his home in North Hollywood following a lengthy battle with multiple sclerosis. He was 47.After contracting M.S. in 1979, he turned to sign-writing, working on staff at Universal Pictures. Film credits include “Nadine” (1987), “Dick Tracy” (1990) and “Career Opportunities” (1991).
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut