Arnella Flynn, daughter of the late film star Errol Flynn, was found dead Monday at the family’s estate in Jamaica. She was 45.Portland Parish police said Tuesday that foul play was not suspected. Jamaican radio reported that workers at the farm were unable to wake Flynn Monday morning and summoned her mother, Errol Flynn’s third wife, Patrice Wymore Flynn, who also lives on the estate. Born in Italy and raised in Jamaica, Arnella’s internationally famous father bought the Port Antonio property during the 1940s after his yacht washed up on the shores of Jamaica in a hurricane. Errol Flynn spent the last 13 years of his life in Jamaica before succumbing to heart failure at the age of 50 in 1959.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut