Actress Melanie Griffith has signed with the William Morris Agency, where she will be repped by a team led by Nicole David.Griffith, whose credits include “Working Girl,” “”Body Double,” “Bonfire of the Vanities,” “Nobody’s Fool” and “A Stranger Among Us,” currently is shooting “Crazy in Alabama,” the Columbia Pictures film directed by her husband, Antonio Banderas.
* * *Los Angeles Laker and budding actor Rick Fox has signed with International Creative Management, where he will be repped for film, television, publishing, broadcasting and commercial endorsements. ICM’s sports celebrity department, headed by Jack Gilardi, will rep Fox, who continues to be managed by Doug Johnson. Fox’s onscreen credits include Spike Lee’s “He’s Got Game,” “Eddie” and “Blue Chips” He also has appeared in HBO’s original series “Oz.”
* * *Helmer David Winkler, who recently directed Largo Entertainment/Avenue Pictures’ “Finding Graceland,” starring Harvey Keitel, Bridget Fonda and Jonathan Schaech, has signed with Innovative Artists Agency. He also helmed the short “Judgement,” starring Mathew McConaughey, and is helming USA Networks’ “The Net,” the TV spin-off series of the feature that was helmed by his father, Irwin Winkler. Winkler also recently signed for management with the Rigbert/Roberts Co.
* * *Writer/designer Steven Roy Lyons — whose design credits include “Jurassic Park,” “The Prince of Egypt” and DreamWorks’ upcoming “Little Green Men” — has signed with the Broder, Kurland, Webb, Uffner Agency, where he will be repped by Bruce Kaufman.
* * *Actor Danny Nucci (“Titanic,” “Crimson Tide” and “That Old Feeling”) has signed with the Gersh Agency, where he will be represented by Leslie Siebert. Nucci continues to be managed by Bob Villard of Artists Management Network.
* * *Ron Senkowski, who wrote and is directing the black comedy “Table for One” which stars Rebecaa DeMornay, has signed with the Becsey, Wisdom, Kalajian agency. Senkowski, who wrote and directed the 1991 film “Let’s Kill All Lawyers,” will be repped by agency principal Victoria Wisdom. Australian commercial helmer Mike Miller also recently signed with Wisdom. Miller’s short “Oops” screened at January’s Sundance Film Festival.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!