CANADAA&E Television Networks has struck a deal with Toronto-based Screenlife Inc. to create a two-hour TV documentary of the history surrounding Niagara Falls. “Niagara: A History of the Falls” will be based on the book by Canadian historian and author Pierre Berton that chronicles the history and culture of Niagara Falls and the human-interest stories that the falls inspired. “Niagara” is scheduled to make its debut in the fall of 1998 in the U.S. on the History Channel.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut