NEW YORK — Screenwriters Christopher Reed and Cynthia Carle, who wrote the upcoming Disney hoop comedy “The Sixth Man,” have scored a low-six-figure against mid-six-figure sale of their second script, “The Millers,” from Henson Prods.The script was brought in by Henson execs Kathy Greenberg and Stephanie Allain. The comedy’s about an all-American family who get bitten by a vampire. They strive to find a cure while holding off a local vampire hunter out to exterminate the bloodsucking clan. Reed and Carle’s “The Sixth Man” is produced by David Hoberman’s Mandeville Films, stars Marlon Wayans and opens March 28. The writers are repped by manager Andrea Simon of Tudor Entertainment and Paradigm’s Valerie Phillips.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut