Sam Haskell, head of West Coast TV operations for William Morris Agency, has been elected to a one-year term as president of the Hollywood Radio & Television Society.Haskell officially moves into his new post Sept. 11, when HRTS hosts its annual fall season preview luncheon and panel session with the broadcast network entertainment chiefs. Haskell succeeds Rod Perth, president of entertainment for USA Networks, who has been HRTS prexy the past two years. Next week’s luncheon also ushers in HRTS’ 51st year as a nonprofit industry group. It is affiliated with the Intl. Radio & Television Society in New York. Proceeds from HRTS events fund scholarships and grants to the Los Angeles Unified School District and several universities.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut