TV writer-producer Larry Wilmore has inked a two-year comedy development deal with Walt Disney Television.Disney TV officials would not comment on financial terms of the exclusive deal, but sources pegged it in the low seven-figure range. During the past TV season, Wilmore served as supervising producer of the WB Network’s “The Jamie Foxx Show.” Wilmore’s other TV credits include Paramount’s “Sister, Sister,” Warner Bros.’ “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” and “The Show.” He began his TV career as a writer on Fox’s “In Living Color.” Wilmore’s deal was brokered by Marc Wax of the Wax Agency and attorneys Tom Hoberman and Jeff Frankel of Hansen, Jacobson, Teller & Hoberman.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut