Columbia TriStar Television Distribution’s hourlong latenight magazine “Vibe” has been cleared on the Sullivan Broadcast Group, bringing its nationwide clearances to more than 70%.At last week’s NATPE confab, the syndicator cleared the show on major-market outlets owned by Chris-Craft and Paramount. “With a majority of the country already cleared, we can now focus our attention on creating a specific look and feel that will give ‘Vibe’ a unique voice,” CTTD president Barry Thurston said in a statement.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut