MIAMI — In a further effort to crack the Brazilian market, telenovela distribbery Venevision Intl. has inked a deal with sales rep firm Unimark/Longo.“Television in Brazil is poised for tremendous growth,” said Walter Longo, Unimark’s president-CEO. “The government is about to grant 600 new pay TV licenses and hundreds of new UHF and VHF signals. Venevision’s product will be very successful in this environment.” The deal happens just weeks after Venevision Intl.’s first telenovela sale in Brazil, a market that boasts more than 33 million TV households. It’s Venevision’s first distribution agreement in Brazil; the distribbery, led by president-CEO Luis Villanueva, is part of the Cisneros Group of Companies.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut