WASHINGTON — Motion Picture Assn. of America topper Jack Valenti will convene Friday the first meeting of the industry oversight board, which is supposed to resolve disputes between networks over the new programming content code.Of course, the new content code has a lot more problems than whether NBC thinks Fox should be rating its show with a PG-14 instead of a TV-Y. The organizational meeting will lay the groundwork to get all networks to take a tougher approach to the new code. Critics of the age-based system say too many programs have a TV-PG rating or lower.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut