USA Latin America led the March ratings among cable channels on the Multivision system in Mexico City, according to data from Ibope, the Brazilian rating company.The channel won an average primetime rating of 2.3 versus TNT, Fox and ESPN, each with an average of 1.3. Multivision is the dominant cable service in Mexico City. USA Latin America’s ratings were stable for the month in Buenos Aires, as measured by A.C. Nielsen. It tied with TNT and Fox at No. 2 among U.S.-based ad-supported channels. Mexico City and Buenos Aires are the only Latin American cities where metered ratings are available for cable networks.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut