HONG KONG — Television Broadcasts Ltd. (TVB), which operates two terrestrial stations, on Tuesday announced the resignation of Gregory Dyke from its board of directors.Dyke is an executive director of Pearson, the U.K.-based media group that sold its 10% stake in TVB last month. Dyke also is chairman and chief executive of Pearson Television.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut