Kelly McGillis, Larry Hagman and Jason Gedrick have been cast in an upcoming CBS miniseries based on the Ken Follett genetic-cloning thriller “The Third Twin.”Production on the four-hour Jaffe/Braunstein Films made-for has begun in Toronto. Other players in the miniseries include veteran thesps Marion Ross, Hal Holbrook, Ralph Waite and Regina Taylor. The bio-suspense drama finds McGillis playing a brilliant young biologist who’s on a quest to tell the truth about government-sponsored experiments in genetic manipulation. “Ken Follett’s The Third Twin,” exec produced by Michael Jaffe, Howard Braunstein and talkshow host Sally Jessy Raphael, is expected to air on CBS in the coming season.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut