BERLIN — Rudolf-Markus Reischl, managing director of German commercial broadcaster RTL2, will ankle his post at the station when his contract expires on June 30.Reischl is a vocal opponent of RTL2 shareholder CLT-UFA’s plans to bring the weblet into a holding company led by top-rated network RTL. No replacement for Reischl has been announced.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut