TNT has set a 10:30 p.m. Aug. 7 launch date for “Rough Cut,” a weekly half-hour magazine series devoted to insider news and discussion about the film industry.Show, billed as TV’s first insider guide to all facets of the movie business, expands from its current six-night-a-week series of short vignettes. Former MTV VJ Karyn Bryant serves as host, with Juliette Hohnen signing on as chief correspondent and former Variety staffer Charles Fleming as a reporter-analyst.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut