The people who came up with the idea of parachuting Elvis impersonators have created a monster. The newest variation on the concept of free-falling famous faces is the Flying Frankenstein Formation (say it fast three times). Ten monsters are skedded to jump out of the skies at 8 a.m. today, join hands and perform aerial stunts before landing at Universal Studios’ CityWalk. The stunt is a promotion for the four-hour miniseries “House of Frankenstein,” which airs on NBC Sunday and Monday nights. Extensive media coverage is virtually guaranteed.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York