The people who came up with the idea of parachuting Elvis impersonators have created a monster. The newest variation on the concept of free-falling famous faces is the Flying Frankenstein Formation (say it fast three times). Ten monsters are skedded to jump out of the skies at 8 a.m. today, join hands and perform aerial stunts before landing at Universal Studios’ CityWalk. The stunt is a promotion for the four-hour miniseries “House of Frankenstein,” which airs on NBC Sunday and Monday nights. Extensive media coverage is virtually guaranteed.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania