Thailand’s economic crisis has forced pay TV networks Intl. Broadcasting Corp. (IBC) and UTV Cable Network to confirm plans to merge.After denying merger talks for months, both companies issued a statement Monday that they have signed a memorandum of understanding to study the viability of a merger. Both financially ailing operators have invested heavily in imported programs and transmission infrastructure.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut