MEXICO CITY — In an attempt to win credibility for its newscasts, Televisa has tapped former senator Miguel Aleman Velasco as president of its news division.Former exec VP of news Jacobo Zabludovsky has been named prez of the division’s editorial committee. For several decades anchor of Televisa’s lead newscast, “24 Horas,” Zabludovsky has long been regarded by educated Mexicans as a mouthpiece of the government. New Televisa topper Emilio Azcarraga Jean is thought likely to replace Zabludovsky with the much younger and more respected Ricardo Rocha as chief anchor in the near future.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut