Actress Christine Taylor, who starred in Fox’s short-lived sitcom “Party Girl” last season, has inked a one-year development deal with Brillstein-Grey Entertainment.Taylor will star in another comedy pilot, but no network is attached yet. Her deal is worth six figures, and her manager, David Guillod, will produce her BGE projects. After making her feature film debut as Marcia Brady in Par’s “The Brady Bunch” and following with “A Very Brady Sequel,” Taylor recently starred in New Line Cinema’s “Wedding Singer” with Drew Barrymore, and she just finished filming the indie feature “Denial,” which also stars Jason Alexander.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut