King World Prods. has lined up another 13 stations for its upcoming syndie revival of “Hollywood Squares.”In less than a month, the gameshow strip has been cleared for a fall 1998 start on stations covering 40% of U.S. TV households, including most of the CBS O&Os. King World is co-producing “Hollywood Squares” with Columbia TriStar TV. Among the new stations climbing on the “Squares” bandwagon are WJLA Washington, D.C., KPHO Phoenix, WBAL Baltimore and WLWT Cincinnati.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut