Barry Diller’s Silver King Broadcasting is setting up a new headquarters for its Miami-Fort Lauderdale TV station in the Sony Entertainment Complex in Miami Beach’s trendy South Beach neighborhood.Silver King plans to build a street-level TV studio with 80-foot-long windows to coincide with the spring launch of its experimental localized programming format. At present, SK’s WYHS is a Home Shopping Network affiliate. “Our street-side location will allow us to explore unconventional news and entertainment programming formats as well as original advertising opportunities,” said Jon Miller, president and CEO of HSNi Broadcasting, SK’s parent company.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut