The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences’ Hall of Fame ceremony, which has had a difficult time in recent years finding networks willing to telecast it, has inked an agreement with Showtime to run the special.The 13th annual show will be produced in association with Showtime as either a 90-minute or two-hour program and will be shown either late this year or in early ’98. This year’s inductees to the TV Academy Hall of Fame include James L. Brooks, Garry Marshall, Quinn Martin, Diane Sawyer and Grant Tinker.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut