HBO comedy series “Mr. Show With Bob and David,” starring Bob Odenkirk and David Cross, will return with 10 new weekly half-hours beginning Sept. 12. Odenkirk and Cross, who won Emmys for their writing on “The Ben Stiller Show,” are producing the show along with Bernie Brillstein and Brad Grey. HBO also is bringing back “The Chris Rock Show” for 12 new weekly half-hours beginning Sept. 12. Rock is exec producing along with Michael Rotenberg and Nancy Geller.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut