Scripps Howard Prods. has acquired rights to Tami Hoag’s novel “A Thin Dark Line,” which is now being developed as a two-hour telefilm at ABC.Jacqueline Zambrano, creator and executive producer of USA Network’s series “The Big Easy” and the CBS series “Under Suspicion,” is writing the telefilm. Michele Brustin is executive producing. “A Thin Dark Line” hit the New York Times bestseller list within two weeks of its publication in March. The novel is a psychological thriller about a policewoman pursuing a botched murder case. Hoag’s previous novel, “Night Sins,” was made into a four-hour CBS miniseries and aired last February. Hoag is repped by Renaissance literary agency, and Zambrano is repped by Vision Art Management.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut