San Diego and Phoenix are the latest stops on King World Prods.’ Western sales blitz for its hot new Roseanne talkshow. Station bids for the fall 1998 entry are due at high noon today; King World is expected to deliver the good or bad news to the interested parties by the end of the day. Roseanne’s talk-variety vehicle is understood to have generated strong interest from Big Three network affiliates in both markets. The next port of call on King World’s Southwest swing is expected to be Houston, the country’s 11th-largest TV market.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California