The syndie sales express continues for Roseanne and Fran Drescher.King World Prods. has sold its fall 1998 Roseanne talker to 37 stations covering 52% of U.S. TV households, including nine of the top 10 markets. Columbia TriStar Television Distribution has hit the 60% mark with its off-network offering of Drescher’s CBS sitcom, “The Nanny,” set to bow in reruns in fall 1998. New stations on board for Roseanne include WCVB Boston, WFAA Dallas/Fort Worth, KPRC Houston and KING Seattle. Drescher’s new devotees include KTLA Los Angeles, WDCA Washington, D.C., KDFW Dallas and WUPA Atlanta.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut