New Regency Television has inked a first-look development pact with Roland Joffe’s Lightmotive Prods.The partners are developing a sci-fi drama, “Tryss,” for CBS and are understood to be working on a script for another drama, “Ambition,” for ABC, although an Alphabet web spokesman could not confirm that a deal had been reached. The television wing of Arnon Milchan’s New Regency Prods., which in September inked a 15-year distribution pact with Fox, is co-producing CBS’ new David Caruso drama “Michael Hayes.” Joffe is wrapping the New Regency feature “Goodbye, Lover,” starring Patricia Arquette and Ellen DeGeneres. Joffe’s TV deal was brokered by the William Morris Agency’s Greg Lipstone and attorney Steve Burkow.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut