ROME — Franco Iseppi, the director general of Italian pubcaster RAI, has announced plans for a multilingual Euronews channel to be launched by the end of the year as part of RAI’s satellite lineup. The new Naples-based thematic channel will be developed in conjunction with other European pubcasters and will focus primarily on events in the Mediterranean region.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut